On Friday, October 19, Georgia Budget and Policy Institute will host its 2012 Fall Policy Forum, Expanding Health Coverage in Georgia at the Carter Center in Atlanta, Georgia. Conference attendees will hear from two nationally renowned health care experts who recently authored groundbreaking studies that highlight the substantial benefits of Medicaid coverage: Dr. Heidi Allen and Dr. Benjamin Sommers.
Immediately following the forum members of the media will have an opportunity to attend a press briefing with the event speakers and panelists.
- GBPI 2012 Fall Policy Forum, Expanding Health Coverage in Georgia
- Press Briefing with event speakers and panelists
- Friday, October 19, 2012, 8 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Dr. Heidi Allen, Assistant Professor at the Columbia School of Social Work
- Dr. Benjamin Sommers, Assistant Professor of Health Policy and Economics at the Harvard School of
- Timothy Sweeney, Director of Health Policy, Georgia Budget and Policy Institute
- Cindy Zeldin, Executive Director, Georgians For a Healthy Future
- The Carter Center | One Copenhill | 453 Freedom Parkway | Atlanta, GA
GBPI will host a press briefing immediately following the forum.
Please complete the form below to register. Be sure to enter your name the way it should appear on your name badge.
[contact-form-7 id=”5405″ title=”Media Registration – Fall Policy Forum”]