- Insights attracts more than 500 attendees who are passionate about a variety of policy issues in Georgia. It provides an opportunity for a timely and fact-based discussion of critical legislative initiatives.
- GBPI’s free in-person evening reception will kick off Insights and allow individuals to connect with lawmakers, organizations, community members and GBPI analysts.
- During the evening reception, GBPI’s new President, Staci Fox will be joined by WABE’s Political Breakfast podcast hosts, Tharon Johnson and Brian Robinson, for an armchair discussion about the 2023 Legislative Session and how legislators can propose a budget that benefits all Georgians.
- GBPI’s virtual conference platform will provide an interactive experience for attendees, speakers and sponsors. Your investment helps guarantee the event remains free for anyone who would like to attend, no matter where they live.
- Insights 2023 will include GBPI’s signature state budget analysis and outline bold ideas that leverage fiscal policies to expand opportunity and well-being for all Georgians. In addition, we will hear from state legislators and leaders offering insights into what is next for Georgia.
Insights is the Georgia Budget and Policy Institute’s signature annual policy event. GBPI is pleased to announce that Insights will return as a free two-part event with an in-person reception on Wednesday, January 18, followed by a virtual program on Thursday, January 19, 2023. The Insights policy conference will feature informative, engaging discussions as the 2023 Legislative Session gets underway.
Your sponsorship will ensure that Insights 2023 remains free for anyone who would like to attend the in-person event and online conference.
Georgia is at a crossroads with $6.6 billion in surplus that could be used to fund necessary programs and services, like education and health care, and strengthen the workforce. The Insights policy conference provides up-to-date budget and fiscal policy information through a timely briefing on just-released state budget proposals, salient speakers addressing timely topics, and an inspiring and thought-provoking keynote conversation. What’s more, this year’s event will explore how Georgia lawmakers can utilize a record revenue surplus and improve outcomes for every person in our community through a focus on equity.
Insights is a must-attend event for policy advocates and decision makers across the state. Insights provides an important opportunity for individuals and organizations to expand their networks and build new relationships in our shared mission to build a fair and prosperous state.
To learn more about our sponsorship levels, please review our sponsorship package.
If you have questions about the conference or the benefits of being a sponsor please reach out to GBPI’s Interim Development Director, Kevin Amaya at firstname.lastname@example.org.